Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 22

Okay, confession time: I may have taken a day off of my very strict diet. But it was really only a half day! And it wasn't my fault. My brother and sister-in-law and niece showed up for Labor Day weekend and surprised us all and when family is in town, you eat right. So Sunday night we grilled and had all of the right trimmings. Now, I didn't have a bun with my two hot dogs, but I did have potato salad and chips. And a cookie. And three s'mores. Can you blame me? Really. I'm only human.
To make up for my slight, but totally understandable, indiscretion, I have added two days to my 4 week challenge. I'm still working out at least 3 times a week and being very careful every other time, and I can see AND feel a difference in myself. I have not lost the poundage that I was hoping for, but that's okay. I'll take feeling better and looking better over a number on a scale any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
In other news, I'm gonna be an aunt again! My brother and his wife are expecting their second baby sometime towards the end of March! YAY!!! We all know how much I adore my niece, and I hope I don't sound arrogant in saying this, but I'm pretty sure my niece is pretty dang fond of me. I plan on having a TON of fun with TWO munchkins running around! WOOHOO! And also, how adorable is this picture?
Seriously, it's just not fair how cute she is.

No comments: