Stole this from Celeste and put in my own answers. Feel free to do the same!
1. What’s the verb you want to spend your life with?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Hmmm…. To know exactly what to say and when. That would come in handy.
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
Start a children’s center that had a park and a library and a little stage for plays and fields for sports. And I’d buy myself a baby grand piano.
4. If your life had a soundtrack, what are some of the songs that would be on it?
You’re The Inspiration by Chicago
Hello Again by Neil Diamond
We’ve Got Tonight by Bob Seger
Remember When It Rained by Josh Groban
A collection of songs from musicals
Anything by Il Divo or Andrea Boccelli or Alfie Boe or Jenny Oaks Baker
5. If you could vacation anywhere in the world for one month, where would you go?
6. Five of your favorite things?
Chocolate chip cookies, babies, hot chocolate, giggles, blankets
7. If you could have picked your own name, what would it be?
Hmmm… I have no idea. I really like my name
8. What is the funniest joke you know?
I don’t know it, but the one that Elder Scott told in our kitchen. I almost died laughing.
9. What would you do today if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?
Fly home and spend the entire day with my family. And play the piano.
10. What fictitious character is most like you?
Probably Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Loves to read, wants more from life, unabashedly enters a creepy castle….
11. What thought would you like to put in a million fortune cookies?
More adventures await you than you know.
12. If your life had a remote control, which button would you press most often?
13. What do you (secretly) wish you knew how to do better?
Sing spontaneously in public. Or do anything in public spontaneously for that matter.
14. If you could take in any 3 animals as pets, what would they be?
A dog, a dolphin, and an elephant
15. What is your biggest “claim to fame?”
My parents and my sister.
16. If you could win a shopping spree to any store, which would you choose?
Amazon.com. I would blow it all there.
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer and a mom.
18. Do you (or have you ever) collected anything?
I used to collect keychains. Now I collect foreign currency.
19. If you were a punctuation mark, which would you be and why?
An exclamation point. Life needs more excitement and enthusiasm.
20. What are some of your biggest fears?
Being alone. And massive thunderstorms. The combination of the two is the worst.
21. Which TV family would you most like to belong to?
Probably the Cosby show. I think I would have amazing abs from laughing so much.
22. What would you like your famous last words to be?
That was a great game.
23. What is the most common compliment people give you?
“You are so much like your mom!”
24. If you could swim in a pool of any food or drink item, what would you choose?
Chocolate milk. Yummmm.
25. Finish this sentence: “Love is…”
A process with glorious potential.
26. Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
I have a small scar on my left thumb from when I sliced it with a xacto knife in art class in elementary school.
27. What was the best day you’ve ever had?
Honestly, I have no idea. I think it might be coming up next week when my entire family will be in the temple together.
28. If you hosted a dinner party for 5 guests (anyone goes), who would you invite?
My grandmother, my grandfather, Andrew, Timmy, and Brigham Young.
29. Would you rather live under the ocean or on the moon?
On the moon. Too many bizarre creatures in the ocean.
30. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
To be able to cook anything I wanted, to fall in love forever, and to never gain weight. =)
31. What one work of fiction do you wish was true?
Austenland. I would love to go there.
32. Which friend (besides family) have you had the longest?
A toss up between the Rahlfs and the Guffeys. I think it’s a tie.
33. Who in your family are you closest to?
34. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
My mom’s rolls. Yummmmm.
35. Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?
Hopefully married with some crazy teenagers running around.
36. If they made a movie of your life, what genre would it be? Who would play you?
It would be a comedy. A musical comedy. And I would be played by someone who can sing badly on cue and really well in her head.
37. Who is/was your favorite pet?
Sammie is my favorite pet. She is the best dog ever!
38. What is a favorite family tradition of yours?
CHRISTMAS EVE. It’s the best night ever.
39. What is one thing you learned today?
That I need to be proactive and do things instead of waiting for others to tell me what to do. That and I get bored really easily. But I didn’t learn that today.
40. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
The microwave. Where would I be without the microwave? But then, I guess I have to change it to the refrigerator. Where would ANY of my food be without that?
41. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I think deaf. It hurts my heart to say it, since I love music so much, but I would HAVE to be able to see the beautiful things in the world that God has given us.
42. What is your biggest pet peeve?
43. If you were President for a week, what 3 laws would you create?
Every day had a designated “nap time” that you could actually use for sleeping, or for some other quiet non-work related activity. Introduce a Bambi-esque rule for politics: “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.” Improve the benefits for military vets and families.
44. What is your favorite room in the house?
My bedroom. Honestly.
45. If you were in a yearbook now, you would be voted “Most Likely To ______"
Go Crazy Before 35.
46. What sport do you enjoy playing/watching the most?
I enjoy watching swimming and volleyball and football the most.
47. What item would you put in a time capsule for someone to find 100 years from now?
A newspaper. Think of what crazy stuff they would see!
48. What about your life (to date) are you most proud of?
I haven’t lost it yet!