Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 2

Just as a note, I will not be writing about this every day. But since I need to be accountable, and I'm sure you are all extremely entertained by this, here I go again. Day 2 of the diet was rough. It could be for a number of reasons: 1) It's the weekend. 2) I'm not at work. 3) It's the weekend.
But my mommy loves me, so she took me shopping to get some good food for me to eat. Breyer's CarbSmart fudge bars anyone? Soooooo good. And sugar-free Jello is going to save me.
I even went to a wedding reception tonight. Oh boy, that was rough. Chicken salad on croissants, potato salad, chocolate fountains,...... It was like "let's get all of Becky's favorite foods that she can't have and put them all in one place!" Thankfully, they had meatballs and little hot dog wrapped in bacon things and TONS of veggies. So I was okay.
Workout was a little rough today. It probably didn't help that I tried to start with an advanced Tae-Bo workout called Cardio Inferno not too long after breakfast, which was scrambled eggs with Canadian Bacon and cheese. I was not impressed with my efforts, but I took comfort in the fact that I pushed really hard last night and I tried something new. Monday I start back at the gym, so we'll get going really hard then.
If anybody has ideas for some good, low-carb meals, PLEASE let me know. I'm getting bored already! Here's hoping the rest of the rather intense and strict first week will get easier!

No comments: