Saturday, June 9, 2012

Me in Movies

So I had an idea. I wanted to try and describe myself in a series of movies I could find on youtube. Why? I don't know. Probably part of this whole "starting over" process I'm about to begin. But still. Let's try it, shall we?
First, the romantic.
Oh my goodness, I love this montage....it's just beautiful.

Second, the sports fan.
I still get chills at this one. I was there. On the sidelines. The. Whole. Game. It was awesome.

Third, the musical fanatic.
Ugh. So good. Gives me chills.

Fourth, the Disney junkie.
Soooooooooooo awesome.

And finally, and most importantly, the Mormon.
I love these men and their message. I know that it is true. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, and I know that He lives.

That's me in a media nutshell! Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Very fun! I want to try it. :)