Monday, November 28, 2011

Random stuff...again

I keep thinking that I will be better about keeping this blog updated with all of the adventures of my life for all of the world to read and enjoy, but the truth of the matter is this: I do not lead an adventure-filled life. Truth be told, my life is currently very boring. Take a sample:
Every day I wake up and get ready for work. I should get up earlier and work out, but I can never manage to convince myself that leaving my warm bed to sweat is better than staying in it and sleeping more.
I go to work.
I take my lunch break and waste time.
I go back to work.
I go home and eat.
I do whatever activity I have lined up for that day, whether it be something with the singles ward or a date with my washing machine or watching NCIS.
I go to bed.

Spattered throughout that very exciting spread is the occasional waiting for news from grad schools, getting brilliant ideas for my stories [I REALLY need to be better about that! I've been slacking.], and discovering new things, like Pinterest. Ho boy, Pinterest...
But all in all, I really don't ever have anything to say. I dunno, what do you guys WANT to hear from me?
--
Thanksgiving is over, which means Christmas is upon us. I'm so excited about this. Christmas is such a magical and spiritual time and it just fills up my soul. And not gonna lie, my soul could really use some filling. Things are tough right now.
--
It was WONDERFUL having my family all here for Thanksgiving. I am really so blessed in the people I have in my family. It is so quiet at the house now. It's a little weird, to be honest.
--
I'm trying to decide if I will do the Christmas countdown posts this year again and I just don't know. What do you think?

No comments: