Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome, friends, to the new and much improved Becky Blog!
Hopefully this one will be much better than the last one, which was a bit here and there, but had some truly great moments. Sadly, a tragic accident led to the end of such greatness, but we move on and do the best we can in other spheres.
In this other sphere, I do hope we can all be great friends and share stories that will uplift, aid, and otherwise entertain, as I really have no idea what I can say that will uplift or aid, but I am quite sure that once or twice, you will be entertained.
So come one, come all! Share lots, share a little, share nothing and just creep on other people's lots or littles, it makes no difference to me.
Get ready for more rambling, more tales, and more hilarity, as I am quite sure that, like cheese and wine (though I have no knowledge of the latter), I only get better with age.
Let's hope I don't get moldy in the process...

No comments: