Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy

I think today is the most beautiful Monday ever.
Or maybe it's just me.
I went to the temple for the first time on Saturday, and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Very few things even come close to it. There was such peace and joy, and it's carried over from that day, those precious moments, and I hope they stay with me for a long time. My brain feels like it's going to explode as it tries in vain to work everything out, and my heart feels like it's going to explode because it knows how good everything is.
I don't want to talk about it too much more, mostly because I'm not even sure what to say or what I think or anything, but there are two things I know very clearly. My Father in Heaven loves me and is proud of me, and I am who I was meant to be. In fact, I feel more myself now than I ever have before.
It was wonderful to be able to have my parents and my brother and sister-in-law there with me, and to have my second parents there as well. I feel so blessed to be surrounded with such great people! And so many others who knew what the experience would be for me and offered advice and counsel, and those who spoke with me after who knew how I had changed and offered their congratulations: thank you, all. It was just as wonderful as I had hoped it would be and more!
What a blessing the Gospel is in my life, and what an added blessing that I got to enter the House of the Lord.
Maybe today really is the most beautiful Monday ever.

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

Congrats sweetie. I'm so happy for you. :o)